The summer transfer window is coming to an end and it is time to make a selection of players who can help the Red Devils to win the Premier League.
The club has already managed to sign the following players:
* De Gea;
* De Ligt.
The list of potential transfers is not limited to this, but we will not discuss all the options here.
This summer, Manchester United has signed a number of players, who will help the team to compete for the title. The club has managed to strengthen the position of the team and it will be able to fight for the coveted trophy.
It is worth noting that the team has already strengthened the position. The previous season, the Red devils were in the middle of the championship and it was clear that the club needed to strengthen its position.
In order to do this, the club signed Lukaku, Rashford, De Geay and De Ligue 1. The signing of the Portuguese player was a good decision, because the player is a good addition to the team.
Lukaku has already shown his potential, but the Red-and-Blue needs to strengthen his position. In addition to him, the team also signed De GeAu. The player is an excellent addition to a team that needs to get a new goalkeeper.
Another good signing of this summer was the signing of De Ligo. The Portuguese player is able to become a good replacement for the goalkeeper, who is injured.
Of course, the signing is not the only good thing that the Red can do. The team also managed to get the following transfers:
· De GeCen;
· De Geis;
· De Lotto.
These transfers will help to strengthen a position of a team and will allow the club to fight to win gold medals.
Who should the Red Devil sign as the long-time leader?
The team has a number 1 goalkeeper, which is a problem. The goalkeeper is able not only to save the ball, but also to make good saves.
However, the goalkeeper is not able to save all the goals, because there are a lot of players around him.
Therefore, the position is not so strong, but it is not a problem for the club. The main problem is the long bench. The number of matches the team plays is not enough to win all the trophies.
So, the long term solution for the problem of the long benches is to sign a long term leader.
Manchester United needs a long time to get to the top 4, because it is still very far from the final position. So, the problem is not in the team, but in the coach.
Jose Mourinho has been a coach for many years, but he is not getting results. The problem is that the coach does not have the necessary experience.
As a result, the results are not good, and the team is not considered a contender for the champion title.
But Mourinho is not going to give up. He has a plan to improve the situation.
He is trying to bring in a number 2, who can play in the midfield. This will allow him to get into the starting lineup and will help him to improve his results.
Also, the coach is trying not to lose points. So far, the situation is not good.
If the team does not get into a position to fight with Liverpool, then the coach will have to do something. So he is trying the long and not the short term solution.
You can always follow the development of events on the website of sports statistics. Here, you will find the information about the results of matches of the teams and individual players.
What are the main problems of the Red and the main advantages of the signing?
Manchester City is one of the main contenders for the championship title. This summer, the Citizens have signed a lot, and it includes a number that will help them to fight.
Among the signings, we can highlight:
1. Fernandinho. The Brazilian player is the second signing of Fernandinho, who has already played for the team for a long period.
2. De Jong. The Dutch player is not only a midfielder, but a defender as well.
3. Bernardo Silva. The Argentine player is one more player who can become a key player for the Citizens.
4. David Silva. This player is already a key defender for the City.
5. Yaya Toure. The Frenchman is already an important player for Manchester City. The last season, he was the best goalkeeper in the English Premier League and was named the best player of the season.
6. Riyad Mahrez. The Algerian player is considered one of best players in the world. He is able of scoring a lot and of being a leader of the attack.
7. Shaqiri. The Egyptian player is very good in the air and is able even to score a goal.
8. Alisson. The young Brazilian is a very good player, and he is able also to score goals.
9. Sane. The Nigerian player is also a very promising player.